Thursday, May 19, 2011

Transcending Experience (Jasper Location CLOSED)

I finally paid my first visit to the T3, otherwise known as Transcend Coffee's location in the heart of downtown Edmonton.

Although this location had been open for several weeks when I visited in April, their limited hours made it difficult to visit. The moment they finally open their doors on a Saturday, I knew I had to finally see it for myself.

Having visited the space when it was Axis Cafe, I was curious to see how Transcend had made the space their own.

Although it looked very similar to before,  the addition of color photographs related to coffee on the walls truly branded it as a cafe whose focus was truly on the coffee culture.

I think that I like this space more than their Garneau location. A bit more intimate, with small tables situated all over the main floor, and a loft space with large, comfortable chairs. Also, after just one visit, the staff have memorized my name, then again, who could forget a face like this?

As delicious and creamy as it should be, their vanilla latte made with real vanilla bean paste was warm, inviting, and free of the usual bitterness that most people have grown accustomed to when ordering at some cafes.

Whether you are a coffee drinker or not, they have plenty of other options, as well as food fare to offer, that it is worth a visit.


Transcend Japser
10349 Jasper Avenue Northwest
Edmonton, AB T5J 1Y5
(780) 421-7734
Twitter: @TranscendJasper

Transcend Coffee (Jasper Avenue) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that all comments are moderated prior to posting.

Comments that are offensive and abusive in nature, contain profanity, or demean others will not be posted. You must provide a name in order to post a comment, anonymous comments will not be posted.

Comments that are controversial in nature or generate debate and dialog are welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...